I'm back from Haiti...a few pics!

Monday, June 1

I returned from Haiti late on Wednesday night. It was a very special trip for me, as I got to spend lots of quality uninterrupted time with my dear friend Katharine, as well as discover Haiti for the first time. Haiti is a fascinating country, and to be honest, i'm still processing my time there. It was both lighthearted and intense; exploring beaches and enjoying the island vibe, while at the same time learning of the tragic history and witnessing the result of dictators, earthquakes, and rampant unemployment.

These next few weeks I plan to share all of my pictures, and make a feeble attempt at sharing both the history and my reflections on the country. I also have 3 amazing give-aways set for you of treasures I found in Haiti, or that are related to Haiti...so stay tuned!!

Here's a few sneak peak pictures of what's to come!! Happy Monday dear friends...thank you again for being such sweet adventurers with me!! xoxo








ps- If you're interested in seeing more pictures of life in Haiti, check out Katharine's IG account @katharineoswald 

No comments :

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you friend:) Your comment will make my day!