A little yoga, a little relaxation

Friday, December 4

When I was first diagnosed with Lupus 6 years ago (an autoimmune disease), I was struggling with massive joint pain. I literally had to quit running altogether, and at times could barely walk. It was truly a difficult season in my life…lots and lots of tears. 

However, one of the beautiful aspects of this time was that I started practicing yoga more regularly, since it was an extremely low impact exercise. Not only was the physical exercise excellent for my health, but the mindfulness aspects of yoga was also healing for me as well. At that time I was so new to the whole yoga experience {and to best honest I'm still a bit of a novice, as I don't practice as nearly as I wish}. However, I was so grateful for the people who introduced me to some really great products! 

Recently I was introduced to a company called Aurorae. Aurorae offers yoga accessories, fitness apparel and accessories, aromatherapy candles and active lifestyle products. Their yoga mats are actually the top-rated yoga mats on Amazon.com, and I could totally feel the difference. Their candles are soy based (read: non-toxic!) and smell absolutely delicious, and add a very peaceful ambiance to the experience! They'd make a great stocking stuffer for the yoga lover in your life:) They also sent me a micro-fiber beach swim towel that is lightweight, compact, and super absorbent. It's great for travel because it dries so easily! Be sure to check out Aurorae for all your yoga needs:) 

Happy Friday dear friends! I'm rolling into my LAST week of grad school, and will graduate next Saturday December 12th! I couldn't be more excited!! This weekend will be filled with lots of packing for Switzerland, last minute school assignments, and seeing many dear friends. Love you ladies! xoxo

No comments :

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you friend:) Your comment will make my day!