2 Yard Sale Dresses {and a house full of company!}

Wednesday, October 22


As you can see by my lack of blogging this week, i've been a bit busy living my life with a house full of visitors!! A full house makes my heart happy:) Our sweet Aline from Switzerland is here with her Dutch husband Rick. This is Rick's first time to America, so we are having a blast watching his expressions as he encounters all things American! Oh, the laughter that has ensued! Yesterday we spent a full day going up and down the coast, walking along the cliffs, getting our feet wet in the ocean and dirty with sand, watching crabs and sea anemones in the tide pools! We ended the day with a bon fire on the beach, and loved watching Rick devour his first s'more! S'more for the win!! 

Almost daily i've been wearing something that I purchased at a yard sale! I have received a handful of comments each time, and love responding that my outfit is second hand. Today I wanted to share two lovely dresses that I picked up for a $1 each! One is a red Free People dress, and the other is a Roxy polka dot dress. I wore the red dress to work last week, and the polka dot dress to a bridal shower this last weekend. Just love that fashion doesn't need to break the bank:)

Happy Wednesday friends!! Today i'll be on the beach and introducing the Dutchies to fish tacos:) xoxo


No comments :

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you friend:) Your comment will make my day!