Ta'haa, French Polynesia

Wednesday, August 24



Our second port on the Inspiration Cruise was the island of Ta'haa (you can see my post on the island of Moorea here). The really neat part about Inspiration, is that even if you didn't purchase an excursion, they had an awesome day at port for us. On this day, we took a tender to a private motu (or little island off the coast of Ta'haa). Right when we arrived on the pier, we were offered a welcome drink and tropical snacks, I felt so special haha!

Kevin and I were actually one of the first people to get to the island that morning. They were offering yoga on the beach at 9:30am, so we made sure to be there for that! They honestly had so many activities scheduled, it was such a blast. Kevin and I took advantage of the kayaks, paddle boards, and snorkeling!

Apart from the activities, they had an amazing lunch lined up for us on the beach. After lunch, I spent most of my time reading. Isn't reading on an island the best ever? I think so:) I actually devoured a booked called Surprised by Oxford, about one woman's journey of faith during her masters program at Oxford in England. I'm kind of obsessed with England, so this book was a real joy:)

That night, Kevin and I enjoyed a dinner on the deck. They had a special restaurant called Candles, where you could eat outside. It was actually quite romantic:) It was a really fun day, full of so many activities that were all part of the cruise. I loved all the special touches!!

ps- my cute little cover up is from here. 

















No comments :

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you friend:) Your comment will make my day!