Off exploring...

Friday, October 24


Remember two weeks ago when I mentioned that one thing that has helped me thrive in this waiting season is seeking out opportunities to explore the area where we live???

Well, this weekend it's happening. I realized that we live in this amazingly beautiful area of Southern California, but so often we choose to travel outside of the country and we don't take advantage of where we live!

Last weekend at a yard sale I found a sweet looking vintage thermos, and got the idea in my head that we need to camp. Because that's the only time you can legit use a vintage thermos, right? haha! So I got myself on google, found a campsite, and we booked it!! Tomorrow we are off on an adventure!!

Happy Weekend friends! Hope your weekend is filled with adventures and spontaneity!! xoxo 

No comments :

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you friend:) Your comment will make my day!