travel log: England, Ireland, Scotland

Thursday, May 24

as we speak as you read,
two tired people 
(who stayed up WAAAYYY too late packing because they procrastinated till the bitter end)
are boarding a plane for distant lands 
filled with
rain
red double decker buses
leprechauns
kilts
lord of the dance
Spice Girls
Jane Austin
castles
and Harry Potter

yaaaahooooo
it's here. 

the Cooks take on England, Scotland and Ireland
it's gonna be epic. 

now, while I know ya'll will miss me, 
I've taken great lengths to surprise you with some
incredible guest bloggers
whom you'll love. 

I'm hoping to be posting a few pictures here and there,
but don't expect too much (sorry)
Kev and I plan to be FULLY present and engaged!! 

LOVE to you all, and i'll see you when we get back in mid-June! 

so long, farewell etc. etc. etc.
love love love, 
Katie 

3 comments :

  1. Enjoy and remember to go big oh and to look up.....there are many hidden treasures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so exciting!! have a great time - look forward to seeing pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah! Y'all are going to have such an amazing time!! Can't wait to see pictures!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you friend:) Your comment will make my day!